Friday, July 31, 2009

En Route to Nashville

1. Name / Geographic Location: My name is Ryan Barton, and I'm from the wonderful, city of St. Louis, Missouri.

2.
Church/ Pastor: I attend Pastor Gary Tracy's church, New Life Center, in Bridgeton.

3. Age:
I am 24 years young.

4. Favorite Bible Character: Hmmm....I would have to say David, because I believe you should always have the courage and faith to stand up to your problems. No matter how large or small.


5. I’m currently reading…
hahaha....ok, You ready? The Gospel According to The Simpsons. Seriously, I'll tell you about it later.

6. I last downloaded… Some new updates for my Samsung Omnia. I love my phone!!!

7. My Youth Congress History . . . 2001 - Atlanta, GA. I attended with a small group from my church. 2003 - Nashville, TN. I attended with friends and family. 2007 - Charlotte, NC. I attended with the General Youth Division and helped with my duties with the GYD.

8. At NAYC, you’ll most likely find me at… In the middle of the crowd, I love people and I plan to meet as many of you as possible.


9. I predict this Youth Congress will be… the best ever. Which we all say every year, but seriously they get better and better EVERY year. This one will be more impactful, more anointed, and will create more blessings than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment