Saturday, August 1, 2009

First Ever Blog...First Ever NAYC!


1. Name / Geographic Location: My name is Thomas Stevenson, and right now I currently live in St. Louis, MO, however I hail from West Bend, WI.
2. Church/ Pastor: I attend church at The Sancturay/ Pastored by Scott Graham, and Timothy Dugas.
3. Age: I am 18 years old.
4. Favorite Bible character: I have lots of them, each are different and hard to say. The one that inspires me the most is Paul, I like how bold he is, and how passionate he is about spreading the Gospel message.
5. I’m currently reading…The Bible, I am in Corinthians, and I am almost finished, I set a personal goal to read the entire Bible, and I am in the final stretch.
6. I last downloaded… I believe...not quite sure, but I think some oneness stuff from Bro. Benard for my dad who is witnessing to someone at work.
7. My Youth Congress History... Well my coolness points are going to take a major hit, but I have never been to youth congress...and I'm only going up for one night.
8. At NAYC, you’ll most likely find me at… The Gateway College of Evangelism booth...this is where I currently go to school, and I really enjoy talking to young people (yes I realize that I am a young person as well) about Bible college.
9. I predict this Youth Congress will be...Awesome, everything that I hope it will be.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Great... How could anyone apply this youth congress? Could you tell us the info about this congress? Thank you.

    http://ekos06.student.ipb.ac.id

    ReplyDelete