Monday, August 3, 2009

Are you Serious--Sarahk

In the wake of a crazy busy week, I've finally settled in to finish some work that has reached the way overdue status. And in an effort to avoid that work, I finally went back and read from this blog. My only response: Are you serious?? Kent, that is a lovely pic of you. Justin and Joel, hi!! Ben.... you hate Shakespeare? You HATE Shakespeare? And here I thought we were going to be such lovely friends!!!

I must admit, the excitement has begun to kick in. I wonder if at the ripe old age of 25 again, I should be so excited about Congress, but it is growing.

The weather report has just been updated to an even hotter week in Nashville. 84, 89, and 87 respectively, and thunder showers the whole way. I'm having recollections of the intense heat and humidity of Charlotte, 2 years ago.

I'm staring into my closet trying to figure out what I wear on a daily basis and how I manage to get dressed to go to church week after week, as it seems I have nothing, absolutely nothing to wear.

I've touched base twice with my Congress roommates, and checked my e-mail three times for my schedule to work the brand new hyphen booth, where you must all stop by to purchase your "8" tickets.

I feel 15 again, and now I'm oh so excited for Congress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment