Thursday, August 6, 2009

Use with Caution (JWH)

I generally don't condone this type of behavior, but I know it goes on in spite of my disapproval and utter disdain. So, in order to spare you single readers from chagrin, here are a few useful phrases that just might help you secure that special young man or lady for an after-service snack (warning: don't try this at home):
 
"I didn't know angels flew this low..."
 
"I'm invisible; can you see me?"... "Yes"... "How about tonight after service?"
 
"Nice Bible..."
 
"Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day..."
 
"You love Jesus? Me too!"
 
"The Bible says, 'Blessed are you that are hungry, for you shall be filled...' How about dinner?"
 
"Is it a sin that you stole my heart?"

"Would you happen to know a Christian man/woman that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?"
 
"Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me."
 
"Want to practice speaking in tongues with me?"
 
"Did you sleep in a hole last night... Because you are looking foxy."
 
Special thanks to Miss Kelsey Kinstle for the bulk of the above quotations.

No comments:

Post a Comment